Setting High Goals

Hello y'all,

I am here in my first sector still. I am going to be here for 9 months at the end of this transfer. Hahaha it is super fun here though. I think we will see 3 maybe 4 more baptisms this upcoming month of october. I am excited. I am still the district leader and training. It is fun. I will be excited to see a little change though, to get to know another sector and another part of the mission. and more people. 

Every personal study that I have, I study for my people that I will teach for the first 30 minutes, all the lessons that we will have and find scriptures, read PMG. Just to prepare myself more. Then the last 30 I read the Book of Mormon. Once I finish the BOM I will start the old test. and after the new test. And that usually is my personal study. I read my patriarchal blessings sometimes if i feel lost. I read it just last night actually. It was awesome. 

I ALWAYS say, you cannot progress in your comfort zone. So I am always setting goals super high for my comp and I so we are constantly stretching and growing. Remember when i told you we needed to contact 200 people in a week? Yeah, last week i set the goal as 400 people, 15 news, and 10 lessons with members. And all of those goals are crazy high for us. But we sat down together and prayed, let the Lord know what we wanted to do, told him our plans that we had, then let him help us the whole way through. it was awesome because we were on the same exact page as the Lord the entire week. And at the end of the week, we got it done. We can never get comfortable in this work. 

I love this work and you guys, keep grinding back at home. Excited to see yall when the time comes. 



PEACE


Comments