The Book of Mormon is True!!!!


Hey everyone! This past week was Christmas and it was amazing!!! I got
to speak with my beloved family. So fun. But we were still working
hard all week and had 2 baptisms to top it all off. This week was so
fun. We are having a blast here, time honestly is flying. I finished
The Book of Mormon in spanish this past week and it really was a huge
blessing. I felt the comforting confirmation that it is true. I have 0
doubts that The Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is true. It is
another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that each person who reads
this book, and asks our Father in Heaven if it is true, will receive
an answer. I am a personal witness of that promise, I prayed, and I
received my answer. It is true. It contains the fullness of the Gospel
of Jesus Christ, I know it. And you all can too, I personally invite
all of you to read The Book of Mormon, and ask God if it is true. I
know that you will receive a true testimony of the words or strengthen
the testimony that you already have. I love you all.

Two more baptisms!!






Skyping with the Fam on Christmas





I want to bring this dog to Utah with me.


Comments