My First Christmas in Chile


HOLA!!!! How are the things going?? Here, everything is all good. We
had transfers so a lot of people left this Zone and a lot of people
new came in, obviously. BUT, these new people that we have here in

Curico are machines! They are so excited to do the work of The Lord.

We are very excited for this transfer. Here are some pics...





My mom sent my companion and I gifts for the 12 days of Christmas, we
are so very grateful and happy.


This Sister lives in the same ward as my cousins in Pleasant Grove.


These boxes were CHUCK full with books and supplies. HEAVY. I brought
them up 5 stories to our department. I was sweating very bad.

It is like 80 degrees inside our department. SO hot, most Chileans do
not believe in AC.



These monkeys with machine guns are great. Hear no evil, see no evil,
speak no evil. I love it.



Comments