Time Flies

Hello everyone!! How are y'all doing? This week flewww by, wow. We are
in the last week of this transfer, I cannot believe that. It is
getting pretttyyyy hot here in Curico. (It's about 85 everyday)

We had a good amount of inter-changes this week and they were all
really fun. I had one with a guy from Arizona. So naturally we went to
this guy´s house, who is going to be baptized the following week. He
speaks English, fluently. So we had a great lesson in English,
breaking down second Nephi chapter 2. It was super fun, I forgot that
the gospel is incredible in English. The gospel is the same in ever
language, but I just think that it is a little (a lot) better in
English. Hahaha. Great times.


This spider was hugeeeeee. Huge. And had roughly 500 babies on his
back, not fun. We lit it on fire, and it died.


This is a guy from Arizona I went on exchanges with.

Comments