Two for the Price of One

This is the letter for this week... The last weeks letter I saved as a
draft and I forgot to send it, it is at the bottom. I am supppper
content with how to the mission is going on right now, I am pleased.
We are seeing soooo many miracles and time is flyingggg. We are
teaching a ton of people from Columbia and Venezuela, and they are
incredible. I loveee people from Columbia and Venezuela, they are so
humble, friendly, and loving. My companion and I are having a blast.
We have a little game where we dont speak english from 7am until 10pm,
and the first person who speaks english 5 times has to buy icecream
for the other. It is super fun, I dont think anyone will lose
honestly, becasue speaking spanish is not a problem at all. It is
super fun. I know that this game will improve our spanish a ton. I
love this work, thank you all for everything. Sorry I suck at writing,
time just goes away when we get on the computer. I apologize.

last week...

This week was awesome, we had a lot of things that were going on. The
first week of the transfer is always crazy, we had to go down to
Rancagua for a huge meeting. First of all, my companion is awesome. We
are super good friends. We are working super hard, and having a ton of
fun. Time is honestly just flying, we leave the house and next thing
we know it is time to go back at the end of the day. We are enjoying
our time together.

Zone Leader Conference

Man Facials

My New Companion Elder Hubbard



Comments