Skip to main content

Visit to the Beach

This week, I had so much fun. Where do I even begin? I went to a
different sector in our zone and we went and taught a guy on this
bridge that looks like a mini Golden Gate Bridge, the sun was just
setting and the view was incredible. There were two people on the
beach of the river as well just in time when I took the pictures,
pretty romantic, huh. Haha. We were also on the radio here in Chile.
It was awesome, we contacted a guy who happened to be the guy in
charge of the radio and he let us share a message on the air and teach
a little english. Super fun. Today, we went to the beach. It was very
fun. We obviously could not swim or anything but it was fun to look at
the water, smell the worst smelling fish in the world (the entire time
we were there), and take some fun pictures. It was a fun week.
                    I know  this church is TRUE!

















 
 







Comments