Best Night Sleep

This week absolutely flewww by, I have never experienced anything like
that. Literally that was the fastest week of my entire mission. I
loved it.

We met a lot of cool people this week, and we also had our Zone
Conferences (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). The days of the conferences
felt like I woke up, blinked, and was getting ready to go to bed
again. Crazy. It was a great experience to meet all the missionaries
and get to talk to them. The missionaries here are awesome. There
isn't a better place where we could be right now. I am happy.

I know this upcoming week will also fly by, I believe we are going to
start doing the transfers. That is exciting. This work is true!!

This is me and a statue hanging out, this picture was taken like 4 months ago.

My companion and me in a hotel bathroom.

The bed in the hotel was the nicest bed that I have been on here in
Chile. I was pleased.



Comments