Choices

Here I am again, the days are just passing so fast. I love/hate it,
mostly love it. I just finished my first change here in the office.
Super fun, went by soooo fast. I have learned a lot. One of the things
that I love and have learned is that, we are our own agents. We are
not victims to the situations around us. WE choose to have a good
attitude, to be happy, to be successful, to have faith, and so on. We
also choose to be offended, lose our temper, to be prideful, or to
complain and so on. We cannot act like we are victims to the
situations around us and feel sorry for ourselves or take the easy way
out, which more times than not, is the wrong and negative way out. We
must learn how to consciously make the right decision when the things
get difficult around us, and choose for ourselves. Obviously we always
choose for ourselves at the end of the day. Although, many times we
let the hard situations and temptations influence our decisions to the
extent that we feel like there is no other choice, enabling the
temptation or situation to practically make our decision for us. We
cannot live our lives like this. God gave us agency so that we could
learn, progress, get better, and CHOOSE to return and live with Him
again. Satan is eager to eliminate our agency, or in other words, he
is going to tempt us and do everything he can to make it seem like the
situations around us have no other outcome. Making us summit to his
will, and not the Father´s. I know, if we choose to choose for
ourselves and we become our own agents in life. Our lives will become
more like Christ´s, and we will become better and better each day. I
love this Gospel, and the HOPE that Christ give us to choose to become
more like Him. I love you guys, have a great week. 

This is me sitting on a very comfortable couch, I got caught in my comfort zone.

This was when we finished up all the transfers for the mission, super cool.

My comp was out cold, he tends to sleep a lot. Hahahahaha

My glasses broke, RIP.

Comments