6 Months!!!!!

This week was crazy because it rained so hard. I thought that the world was going to end. 

We also had a wedding for our investigators!!! So pretty, and such a great experience. My comp, a member, and I planned and set up EVERYTHING. It was super stressful. I learned a great lesson. I will not plan and set up my own wedding. I will pay someone to do those things for me. Just a fun fact. 

The work is going really well. We are finding a lot of new people to teach. I love it! We had a couple set backs with all the wedding stuff, but we are SUPER excited to start this new week and work super hard. And yep, we have another wedding for another couple this week! But (thank goodness) we are not planning this one. We aren't here to plan weddings, but it was a good experience anyway. 

My comp got made fun of soooooooooooooo much for getting hit by that car, WOW! I still can´t believe that he got smacked like that. Heavenly Father really is looking after us. 

I love this gospel, I love these people that are here. I know that this gospel is for every single person on
this planet. The Plan of our Father in Heaven is perfect. I am so happy to be here. 

Love y´all,
Elder Simons










Comments