The Fruits of our Labors.

How is everyone doing? I am doing super good. I am loving life down here. 

My past week was amazing!!! I saw so many miracles, and we saw so many fruits of our labors, it was awesome. And my birthday was awesome. Thanks to all of you who gave me a shoutout. Wow, honestly life here is so awesome. The time is flyyyyying, my companion is going home in 2 weeks. So that means I am going to be here for another transfer here in Buin, I am not mad. I am going to have 7 1/2 months here in the same sector. That is cool, also a lot of time.  

We are working super hard and trying our hardest to be obedient and we are really seeing the blessings from Him. And if I have learned anything so far in my mission it is that when we are obedient, we will be blessed. And that is something that we can control, our obedience. Love that. 

I am doing good, love you all. 


Con mucho amor,
Jace

We had 6 baptisms on my birthday.
There were 3 couples.
AMAZING!!!!!
The members that helped us with the baptisms.





Me and my comp.

A birthday celebration for me at a members house.




I literally just layed down inside our house and fell asleep.
A super fun day, but sooooo exhausting.
The best birthday EVER!

Comments