My Crazy Week

Oh wow, this week has been crazy. 

My companion and I had to travel a lot in the beginning of the week for some trainings and for our visas. 

But mas que nada, we saw SO many miracles. The biggest miracle was on Thursday. We were coming home from lunch and my companion got SMACKED by a taxi.. We were crossing the crosswalk, and in the first lane, there was NOBODY, and in the second lane there was a HUGE traffic jam. And this taxi tried to pass the traffic jam in the far right lane where he was NOT supposed to be, and nailed my boy. I literally thought he broke his legs or his back. It was superrrrr scary. BUT, our loving Heavenly Father is protecting us every step of the way, and literally nothing happened to him. He only has a bruise on his leg and that is it. Hands down one of the scariest things that I have seen. But it was as if angels caught my companion and placed him safely, softly on the road. Because he is perfectly fine. Another miracle was, right after this happened, a medic ran over to us within seconds, 2 of the best members in our rama, and another family in our area. All the people who had to be there, were there. After the ambulance came, we headed over to the hospital and were there for hours as they were running a bunch of tests and making sure nothing was wrong. It was a PURE miracle that nothing happened. Surely is a HUGE testimony builder. (Look at the pictures of the accident.)

We also baptized a guy from Bolivia. He is super awesome, his name is Harold.

We really saw the hand of the Lord in our lives again. I know that we are in the right and best place, doing His work, and He will protect us. I love this work. 


Con amor, 
Elder Simons

Our investigator from Bolivia got baptized.

Getting ready for a little soccer game.

A little pizza and pop on p-day.

The taxi that hit my companion.

Check out the windshield.

The scariest thing ever.

Comments