Going to be a Trainer!

This week has been chill, a lot of changes!!! But I am still here in Buin for 6 more weeks, minimum. So that is cool! I love it here honestly. 

Also, my companion ended his mission, so I am going to have my third companion. And, I am going to train him! Crazy, going to be a trainer. I don´t even know what I am doing, so this will be very interesting. Haha. I'm so pumped.

This last weekend I was in a trio, and honestly trio´s are awful. Hahaha. I am happy that´s over. 

This week is going to be so awesome, I am going to go to Rancagua tonight and will pick up my new companion tomorrow in the morning. Going to be sweet!! More pics to come! 


Love you guys.
                          
                                                                           
My comp is going home.
One last picture.

My tie collection
It's always changing.

I miss Slurpees soooooo much.
Here is my frozen Coke concoction.

Comments