The Field is White

This week was super fun!! We were working super hard again, I love it. 

We got to help another guy make the first convenant with our loving Father in Heaven this past week, that was awesome. 

We found a lot of new people this week. Super fun!!

The languages are really coming along and I am really grateful for that. The Lord is really helping us out here. The gift of tongues is so real.

I love being here, and helping out all the people who I can, to come unto Christ. 

We are feeling the true, pure, joy from our labors. It is so fun to be here. 

Love you guys, 

A super awesome investigator, he was so ready for the gospel.
                                                                           
Helping with a little baking

Zone Conference

Me and my companion



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment