Welcome to the Mission

This week was awesome!!! I do not have a ton of time but I NEED to share this story, I died laughing. Ready, here we go..........

So, we were teaching these Haitian guys and we were getting ready to close with a prayer and I asked who they wanted to pray. So, the guy responded, "You, because you came into our house to transmit the Holy Spirit." Then he stood up and came over in front of me as I am sitting down and kneeled, put his elbows on my knees, and bowed his head and started to do his own little prayer as he wanted me to pray. Then, I looked at my companion and tried with everything in me not to bust out laughing. Long story short, I said a prayer with a guy practically worshiping me. When it was all said and done, I let him know that next time we probably shouldn't do that, he agreed. I honestly was very confused. Haha. Welcome to the mission. 

Love you all.  

                                                                                

My new companion straight from the MTC.
He is from Texas.

Me and my comp.

Do you think Jace loves animals, or what?

Comments

Post a Comment