Hola Hola- One month in Buin

Hello everyone! I am super happy with how this week is turning out to be. All my weeks go from Wednesday to Wednesday, haha. Last time I got to email things were going pretty slow and we had a lot of investigators fall through and we didn't get to teach a ton. But this week is awesome!! We are teaching sooo much! And we have found some pretty awesome new investigators that I have a really good feeling about!! 

I love it here! Being here in Chile doing the this work just makes reminds me more and more that ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. You only can control the controllables. We can not control what happens to us as much as we can control how we react. 

I don't really have a whole lot to say about this week other than we have been working really hard and starting to see the fruits of our labors! Some of our investigators are really really progressing and understanding the doctrine. And that is so nice!! In sunday school yesterday, we had all of our investigators that were there raise their hand and answer questions. It was so nice to just sit there and see that they understand the truth!! 

I love you all. Stay safe. 

That chicken is so good, and I buy one every pday. That milk is also amazing, I buy 4 of those every pday, lasts me almost a week.

This was riding home after a long day of teaching and my comp was suppose to be in it but was too                                               slow, you you can kind of see his handles to his bike.


Comments