The Most Amazing Week

Hello everyone!!!! So sorry I didn't  get to email yesterday, it was a holiday here in Chile and EVERYTHING was closed. But here I am!

This week has been amazing. Just amazing. My new companion is awesome, he is from Argentina and we jive super well. He is amazing, I love him. We have been working super hard this past week. We are working so hard, and having so much fun doing the things that need to be done. I love it so much. In the mission, it is seriously super awesome to have a companion that is on the exact same page as you(me), and most importantly when we are both on the same page as the Lord. I am having so much fun, this is the most fun that I have ever had out here in my mission. And I know it is only going to keep getting better and better. 

We have seriously seen the fruits of our labors in just these short 6 days together. At the start of this change, we made plans with Heavenly Father about what we need to accomplish. We kneeled down and promised Him that we would get it done and put our trust in Him. We left the house every day and got it done. If we do the right things and we do what He wants us to do and nothing else, we will see success. I love this work so much. 

I don't have a ton of time, so I am sorry this is super short. 

I love you all, be safe, and healthy. 


Con MUCHO amor, 
Elder Simons

                                                                             
Me and my new companion

My district leader

Buin zoo for the 3rd time

Comments