Training is Over

Hey everyone!! 

This week has been super awesome. I am really starting to see things rollin'. We are being really blessed. I am so grateful. 

This week was awesome, we have been working super hard with our investiigtors to get married because they are basically all just co-living. And if they are doing that, they can not be baptized. So we have been praying and working super hard for them, and one of our couples said they have their date set up!! The 6th of July, is their wedding. The 21st of July is their baptism (also my birthday). I am so happy for them. 

This is the last week of this transfer here in Buin, this Saturday I will found out if I am staying here for another 6 weeks, or leaving for another sector. I am really hoping I stay here in Buin (knock on wood). But I know the Lord has a greater plan and I trust 100% in Him so I´m super relaxed. 

The language is really starting to come along, I love it. I am working really hard and asking for a lot of help from our Heavenly Father, and he is really giving me the help I need. I love this Gospel. 

Love,
Elder Simons 

  We were in a trio a few weeks back during conference,
so this is how we had to ride the bikes hahaah. 

This was our lunch the day of Easter and Conference. Good.

         This member owns this gym and he told us to start coming by every Pday to lift.
 I am veryyyyyyyyyy happy about that. 


This cat tried to get in our house and got stuck
in between the bars of our window and our window, hahaha. 

Comments