Goodbye to My Comp, Hello to My District Leaders

This week was SUPER AWESOME!!!!!! My comp left and I got put into a trio with my zone leaders and we went crazy with the work, and I LOVE IT. My new comp is named Elder Gonzalez, he was the old secretary, and he is awesome. We are going to kill it this change.

Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing Mothers (Especially mine)!!!

I know from experience that Heavenly Father loves his children and answers our prayers. So you guys remember those investigators who are getting married soon and baptized on my birthday, yeah, so they have been living without water for over a month. Crazy sad. But, a few weeks ago we read them 3 Nephi 13:32-33 (Same as Matthew 6). It talks about doing the right things and search for the Kingdom of God (The Church) that all the things that we need will be added upon us. And so we told them, ¨Hey, if you guys make a date for your marriage, live the commandments, and do the right things that Heavenly Father wants us to do, I promise you that your situation with your housing will work out.¨ And obviously search for a house, haha. But he called me Saturday night saying that he found a house just down the road from his old place, so he is still in our sector and we can continue teaching him. SUPER AWESOME!!! The promise in that scripture is very, very true. I know it with all my heart.

I love you all, please be safe.

Love, 
Elder Simons

                                                                             
My comp left.


One of my bffs on the mish left too (super short mexican)

The ULTIMATE trio, we put in so much work.


Comments