5 Months!!!!!

Yesterday was my fifth month mark. SUPERRR CRAZY. Time has flown. I love this work so much. We are seeing so many miracles. My comp and I are working super hard, I really love this homie. We are like brothers. We are super happy working and seeing the fruits of our labors. All is well, I am sorry but I have to go now, but all is well. The times is flyingggggg. I love you all. 

Elder Simons
    It rained really hard on us, we had a 35 minutes bike ride in the rain,
 we literally showered outside. I caught a cold. 



                 bought a vintage USA olympics jacket for 6 dollars.
 It was just in this small store here in Buin, super random, but superrrrrr cool.

 This is my reaction because we are leaving this TERRIBLE house and are moving into this superrrrr nice house. It reminds me of house in the USA, seriously. We are going to live in this place called ´´ Cumbres de Buin ´´ superrrr rich for Chile. 


Comments