A new convert, a new house, and a new assignment.

This week has been crazy! I am super excited to start a new week without a lot of distractions. We got the news of our transfers and they are crazy. My zone leader said, ´´Elder Simons, you are going to.... (And in my head I was like oh my goodness where)...... Rancagua this Friday for the training of the new district leaders. I am staying here another 3 months in Buin. Super crazy. I am very excited to work with the district and my comp again. We have some great things coming up!!! 

I have zero time, sorry everyone. But there is the news!!! Love you all. 

Elder Simons
Julian got baptized, he is from Columbia

This is the plaza in Buin, pretty. 




The Misioneras of my Branch. 
Our new house 









This homie is named Rochenel, he will be baptized next week. 

Comments