I LOVE THIS WORK!

This week was another crazy week of miracles!! I LOVE THIS WORK. 

So many awesome things happened this week, we saw the hand of the Lord in our sector moving the pieces into play. 

I learned a lot about myself this week, especially how to set goals and execute them. I have set a lot of goals in my life with sports, school, and my life in general. But just setting a goal without a plan to achieve the goal is pointless. And many of the goals that I have set were just goals, without a plan, and I didn´t achieve my goal. So really, we need to set plans on how to achieve the goal, not just a goal. So, this week, we had a lot of goals. The weekly goal for contacts is very high for us. Sunday, yesterday, was the last day that counts toward our goal, and we were NOT EVEN close. So at the beginning of the day, we set a plan that we would literally talk everyone that came into our path (Habla con todos). We kneeled down, prayed, told Heavenly Father what we needed to do, pleaded for help, and made the promise that we would work our hardest. Long story short, we completed and contacted more than our goal. We kept our promise with Him, and we were blessed us for our obedience and diligence. Sooooooo amazing. We were so pleased. 

I love this work, I know I am here to work and to work hard. And to bring all these people down here unto Christ. I am so happy. 

Love you all, 
Elder Simons
                                                                                  
  This guy is a stud, Juan, we had this awesome 
 member who worked with us a lot to baptize him.
 Super sweet experience.



When I held hands with a baby monkey.


It rained cats and dogs this week, sheesh, not a fan.


                                           These AWESOME Pokemon sodas. super cool, 
                                           the can says only sold in Taiwan, and alsoooooo 
                                           Buin, Chile. super random.   

Comments