Week 2 MTC. Deja Vu

     Woah, another week gone! It seems like the days go pretty slow, but at the same time, there is not enough time in the day to complete everything you need to! It is wild. The weeks fly by, that is for sure. Regardless, I am loving it here, and am way happy! 

Things I forgot to add in my last email...
1.) P days are so sweet! We get to go to the temple and it is wayyy pretty, and is a great time to forget about the stressful schedule and relax and feel the spirit. We also can leave the campus and walk around the city for hours! We can go out and eat, or go to the mall, it is WAY cool. 
2.) My roommates are way sweet, and make me laugh so hard at times. We have 6 of us in this tiny room, and 2 1/2 of us speak english. So it is a blast to talk to them casually, and teach them english while they teach me SOO much spanish. Thankfully, one of the homies is from Bolivia and he suprisingly knows a good amount of english and that's just so helpful. 
3.) South Americans do some DIFFERENT things, and it was a big culture shock for me for a second, but I got over it quick. 

     So our new MTC Pres. is a straight up stud! Amazing guy, he is someone who I look up to, and respect a lot! He has already said a few things that will stick with me for the rest of the life, he is like Yoda. 

    The funniest/strangest thing happened this week too. My companion and I were in our "Progessing an Investigator" lesson, and I was saying the closing prayer and he was next, moving around like crazy, and in my head I was like, "What is he doing?!" The second we say "Amen" he stands up and literally screams, "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM SO BAD!!" (in english) Then he sprinted out of the room, and I was just kneeling there with our investigator, shocked, and confused. I stand up after finally wrapping my head around what just transpired, apologize to the lady, and walked out. I was mind blown. 

     I have been having some CRAZY Deja Vu's this past week, so weird. I know I am suppose to be here, I don't know how this has been happening, but there has been a good amount of times where "I have seen this before". 

     Here in the MTC we only have 1 hour to email, so I'm sorry I seem rushed, short, and sloppy. This is LITERALLY the most stressful hour of the week. I love you all! When I get out into the field, I will have SO much more time to email, and it'll be great. Until then, I apologize. 

Con Amor, 
Elder Simons. 


Also, there are no pictures this week, I am so sorry. We went to the temple in the morning for some reason and that was the time we would usually take them, I apologize again. 

Comments