Week 3 MTC


     This is nuts, another week down. 3 weeks into the best time of my life, although I feel like I have been here for 300 weeks. I'm still loving it though. The spirit is sooo strong, and I'm seeing some huge blessings unfolding right before my eyes out here. Prayer is so real, and the gift of tongues is as real as water. My testimony has blossomed in so many different aspects through these short/LONG 3 weeks. I seriously cannot emphasize how much I enjoy it here. The food here in the CCM is honestly pretty great. For breakfast I have 2 bowls of fruit loops and this egg McMuffin replica. Lunch is typically rice, noodles, mashed potatoes, and some type of meat. The fruit here is AMAZING. Dinner is basically the same as lunch, minus one or two dishes. I love it surprisingly, and I pound it down, so I'm living it up because I know when I get into the field it will be WAY different. 

     Since the 3 week mark hit, that means we get a whole new group of missionaries. That is pretty exciting. I will totally miss my old roommates and friends that I made. One of my old roommates was so sweet, but his shoes smelled SOOO BAD. It got to the point that if his shoes weren't on him, we had to tie them up, and basically hang them out the window. I will miss him, but not his AWFUL smell. 

     WE GOT PAPA JOHNS!! IT WAS AMAZING!! I have missed real pizza. 

     The temple here is seriously SO beautiful. I love getting the chance to go every week. Today was the last time we get to go because it is shutting down for the next 2 weeks. 

     Lastly, I go contacting tomorrow with my comp. We are getting dropped off like 25 minutes away from the CCM and have 45 minutes to contact. THEN, this Saturday, I am going on a split with some random missionary that is in the Santiago East mission right now, for the entire afternoon. Wish me luck.. HAHA. 

Con Amor, 
Elder Simons

my scriptures

outside of the MTC

In front of the temple

my buddy I met here

inside the mall near the MTC

Comments