Loving it here in Chile!

Hello everyone, all is good out here in Chile!! I am loving it out here, other than it is starting to get pretty cold haha. NOT a fan. But the work is going pretty well. I have almost been out here for 4 months, time is seriously flying. 

One of our investigators told us about his dream he had and it was so funny. This guy is ready to be baptized, he just needs to get married. Hahaha. Anyway, he said that he was walking down the street and said the wind was super strong, like a tornado. So he was super scared and said a prayer begging Heavenly Father to save him and let him live because he hasn't been baptized and needs to be cleaned of his sins. Then the winds stopped and he was saved. It was super funny the way he told it, then he told us his testimony about prayer. It was super awesome. They are going to get married really soon I hope. 

I don't have much to say today guys, I am sorry. I love this work and am super happy I am here. I love you all. Be safe. 

Elder Simons

We went to the zoo again today, a bird came and landed on my head. 

                             My comp and I


In the jungle part of the sector, we have been working a little more in this part.


My bike broke so I am using the bike from one of the Sisters in my district haha. 


Comments