Transfer week- staying in Buin

This week was pretty fun!! We had our transfers this week, all is well here in Buin! 

We had a really big push on our contacts this week. We had a huge push on our contacts this week. We had a goal to contact 200 people this week. Sadly, we only got 150. This week was actually pretty cold and people were not so happy about it, so it was tough to have people talk to us. Next week we will get 200 contacts. I know it. 

Honestly, that is about it. Contacting really is where it all starts, we have some solid future investigators now, and have a lot more people to work with. And I really love that. 

I have been cutting a lot of hair in the past week as well. I actually have this weird passion for cutting hair, HAHAH super random, but this week has been a little slow. But I love this work!! I know this is where I am suppose to be, I love you all!! 

Elder Simons

                                                                             

Me and Elder Ascue at a birthday party 


A hair cutting kit I bought recently
                                                                             

Feeding my dog

Comments