The Fruits of Our Labors

Zone conference in Rancagua

Me and my comp Elder Ascue

What is up everyone!! This week has been awesome!! 


We are seriously starting to see some of the fruits of our labors and that is seriously the most rewarding thing ever. We are finding a ton of new people and they are sweet. So I am very excited to see what we can do with them. 

We found this one 19 year old, and he knows perfect english, he is awesome! All of our lessons are in english/spanish with him because he wants to practice his english. SO FUN. He has a date to be baptized on May 19th. So awesome. 

We had our Zone Conference this week. Super cool. The topic was the Doctrine of Christ, lesson 3. We learned a bunch of cool new insights and ways to explain the doctrine. I love it. 

Sorry this week is short guys, just know I am LOVING life here, and I know I am suppose to be here. The work is amazing!! 

Some members asked me how long I have been out here and they thought i was out for like 6-8 months. Because my language is pretty good. I am working really hard, I always tell the members to correct me when I mess up so I don´t mess up again, and that helps me a lot. But the language is really coming along.

Love you all, 
Elder Simons



My dog got a swaggy new coat

This is some of the zone waiting for the bus at 6:30 a.m. before our zone conference in Rancagua.





Comments